Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I think I can...???


Yes, so this poll is an idea i stole from my sister (what are big sisters for, right?)

I have an appointment for a hair cut in 2 days, and everyone ,including rick, says i should get the "Victoria Beckham" cut. Is it like the "Rachel" cut from friends? Like Samson, will I lose all my strength if i lose my hair? My hair hasn't been really short since i was 10 years old. I'm so afraid that I'll hate it, have nothing to do with it, maintain it, etc... I feel like my body won't match the hair. If I had Vickie's body, I'd shave my head. Hell, who needs hair if you look like that!
So, what do you all think? Ye or Ne ?

No, I am not going blonde.

5 comments:

E said...

Go for it! If you don't try it, you'll never know....and like we've said before, its hair, it grows back. I think it would look really awesome on you and its always fun to get a new look. My vote is YE!!!

diane303 said...

Go for it! The really long pieces in the front might drive you bonkers, (you can always hack those off a bit) but I really like it. You will look fabulous, my darlink!

Rizzi5 said...

yes - yes
i love it. your hair grows back so fast anyway.

Jackaland Online said...

Do it. You have the face for it, too.

Unknown said...

On the other hand,Harley boots ed hardy clothes often is the usual lift-up model with a face Christian audigier shield.One luxury full-faced Harley helmet to look for ed hardy shoes can be the GP Tech Metal Warrior. This Kevlar ed hardy outlet made helmet comes standard considering the ultimate Integrated Ventilation to ed hardy Bikini provide you with oxygen in your ride. And, techniques about fogging ed hardy hats in the shield together with the outdoors, the ed hardy swimsuits helmet will be fog proof. The optimim finish on the helmet guarantees ed hardy clothing no scratches, either. However, ed hardy glasses this amazing ed hardy Jackets tool industry around and may just break your bank! If ed hardyprice is an object, devote all across $70.00 and share with the ed hardy iphone cases conventional stock half helmet. That should as ed hardy dresses a minimum produce a number protection an individual's Harley davidson lower.