Friday, May 16, 2008

Facebook

I created an account a while ago, but never really got into it. I haven't got a ton of time to spare. It's not easy keeping up with the kids, the house, the yard, paying bills, making meals, my blog, and Facebook all at once. Since my friends list is growing, I can't help but run down to the computer and sign in. My lovely sister- in- law did warn me about how addictive it is. I still limit the amount of time I am logged in and try not to invest precious moments typing and searching away.


It is so much fun to find people I haven't seen in years. I am happy to see that most are doing well, and seem happy.


How many of you are addicted????















Haven't worked out since Tuesday. Yasmin is making me feel funky, but it's better than another set of twins.

???? on the lbs. I'll come bake up to speed, and have some courage to weigh myself again.

5 comments:

E said...

I was actually just having this thought today. How many people I would have probably never talked to again in my life if it weren't for Facebook. How would you find them, especially married people. I found a really close friend from college and a friend I'd known since kindergarten yesterday. It makes you feel good to stay in touch with people you never thought you would hear from ever again. I go through phases with it.

Casey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
P said...

i just like to lurk and find people. i see lots of old boyfriends on there. i just marvel at how fat and old-looking everyone is, and then i realize i too am fat and old-looking.

Dina said...

fat and old? no you're not. i can think of many other people who are younger than you, and look way worse. you take care of your skin, and hair. you dress right for your age. you look awesome, not like a fat paper bag.

Unknown said...

On the other hand,Harley boots ed hardy clothes often is the usual lift-up model with a face Christian audigier shield.One luxury full-faced Harley helmet to look for ed hardy shoes can be the GP Tech Metal Warrior. This Kevlar ed hardy outlet made helmet comes standard considering the ultimate Integrated Ventilation to ed hardy Bikini provide you with oxygen in your ride. And, techniques about fogging ed hardy hats in the shield together with the outdoors, the ed hardy swimsuits helmet will be fog proof. The optimim finish on the helmet guarantees ed hardy clothing no scratches, either. However, ed hardy glasses this amazing ed hardy Jackets tool industry around and may just break your bank! If ed hardyprice is an object, devote all across $70.00 and share with the ed hardy iphone cases conventional stock half helmet. That should as ed hardy dresses a minimum produce a number protection an individual's Harley davidson lower.