Thursday, June 19, 2008

I'll scratch your back, if you'll scratch mine

My friend Katie and I have begun kid swapping. We started this after we watched each others kids a few afternoons to get some errands done. I finally said to her,

"Hey, why the hell aren't we doing this once a week?"

So, the birth of "Kid Swapping".

I LOVE it!! Who wouldn't? I have 2 free hours a week for anything. The best part is, it's free and guilt free since I then watch her son.

These past few weeks, all I've done is accumulate supplies for my yard. Overall, I have worked a total of 8 hours doing yard work during naptime. It is finally looking pretty nice. I have a few more things I'd like to do, but the maintenance alone will keep me busy all summer when the kids aren't.

1 comment:

diane303 said...

Katie is an angel. (really - she is)

You yard looks great!