Thursday, September 11, 2008

Pre- School, Already?

Panic stricken, my friend Katie called me to inform me that we have to start looking into pre-schools for the kids. She spoke with my neighbor about the program she sent her kids too, and was told that there is a pretty large waiting list, and we should sign up a.s.a.p. for next fall to insure a spot. Now, there are a ton of programs we could send them, but our school district has an internal program. It makes the most sense for me to send them to the school district pre-school program.

It is so crazy how fast time goes, and how fast we are making it fly. V and A are only 2 years and 4 months old. They are starting school a year from now! Yes, it's pre-school, but real school none the less.

2 comments:

diane303 said...

Good for you! It's always good to get a leg up on these things.

P said...

Here's a terrific article I just received on getting your child ready for school. It's designed as kindergarten prep, but never hurts to get a jump on things!

http://babble.com/Kindergarten-Prep-Expert-advice-on-preparing-your-preschooler/